GroupL offers its clients the benefits and comforts of a clean working environment through its daily office cleaning service. Our commercial housekeeping covers offices, washroom and pantry area. Additional, cleaning of external piazzas, reception areas, escalators, lifts, stairway and common area washrooms is also available.
On an average an employee spends approximately 45 hours at work in a week. In this time, it is vital that he/she has a clean and hygienic office to work out of. This will not only improve employee productivity but also provide a healthy environment. Additionally, a clean office means a good first impression to visitors.
Daily office cleaning / janitorial service / commercial housekeeping service includes:
• General dusting, sweeping and mopping.
• Pantry service.
• IT cleaning for your phones, photocopiers, laptops, desktops etc.
• Carpet vacuuming, if applicable.
• Waste management.
• Maintaining stock levels of a range of washroom and janitorial products.
• Washroom / toilet cleaning.
Specialised commercial cleaning service is also offered and can be availed based on the frequency of client’s needs:
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Internal and external window cleaning.
- Floor scrubbing and polishing.
- Steam based washroom and pantry deep cleaning.
Our operatives live locally to the contracts that they clean. Each member is trained regularly to keep them updated on the latest technologies and information regarding cleaning and facility management. They are taught to be friendly and attentive to their surroundings, and our monthly training sessions teach our housekeeping staff the use of the right chemicals in the correct ratio of dilution.
Daily office cleaning is included in our facility management package. It can also be availed as an independent service offering.